We are looking for a Content and Social Media Writer to join one of Europe’s largest training specialists. Our client is very well respected in the industry and renowned in finding and training the best salespeople. We are looking for a gifted writer to drive communications, engagement and output across multiple channels. The Content and Social Media Writer will be producing content across various digital channels in order to increase brand awareness and generate leads
What you will be doing
- As the Content and Social Media Writer, it is your responsibility to create engaging content that is stretched across all digital platforms and offline projects
- Writing content that is powerful to generate action and response from all marketing communications such as e-marketing, press releases, brochures, and blogs
- Creating and executing engaging content which will significantly increase audience participation
- Ensuring that all content is SEO friendly and follows our client’s tone of voice
- Working with multiple stakeholders within the business to ensure the brand is constantly delivering leads and thought leadership in its marketplace
Who you will be
- A gifted writer, with proven writing ability to generate and increase audience participation
- You are current and curious, you will quickly get to grips with the key dynamics of our client’s market
- Although you won’t be managing anyone directly, the Content and Social Media Writer is at a senior level, you will be able to constantly deliver leads and thought leadership in its marketplace, through a variety of strategic and tactical output
- You’re a team player and are able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders and support others within your team
- You can understand all key KPI metrics in social media channels
- If you have had experience working in a B2B environment, this is a huge bonus
- You’ll have a passion for writing creative and engaging content
If you’re the creative Content and Social Media Writer we are looking for, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm who work on all projects big and small. This is an exciting time for someone who is digitally savvy to join their growing team to establish online content and social media awareness. The Content and...
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media and Content Executive to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company and based in South Manchester. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their “agency style” environment, with br...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fast growing, dynamic group of property related businesses to take its social media presence to the extreme. Our client has over 150,000 monthly listeners on their podcast and continues to grow daily. Not only does our client have t...