£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
9 months ago
Content Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
We are currently working with a fantastic client who are in the tech sector, with five offices around the UK. They are looking to recruit a Content Executive into their marketing team to boost engagement with their audience.
To continuously generate high quality leads from marketing activity, attract attention and create interest through strong branding, clear messaging and a unique approach.
- Assist in shaping the content and campaign strategies aligned with marketing, PR and wider business objectives.
- Produce website content, style and layout - liaising with marketing partners.
- Work closely with two marketing agencies in Manchester, briefing in tasks etc.
- Edit, proofread and improve copy.
- Produce content, including whitepapers, blog updates, guides, website copy, email copy, social media content,
- Use Google Analytics/Hubspot to analyse web traffic and engagement metrics with PPC campaigns and paid social.
- Work closely with Data Scientists to create fascinating data-driven content and maximise the performance of marketing content using data.
- Content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Create and support with content for all departments, including sales proposals and presentations.
- Confidently and carefully manage social media channels and take a lead on advertising, monitoring social media performance and ensuring queries are responded to promptly.
- Manage blog content, liaising with marketing partners and other members of the Marketing team.
- Ensure that all digital content and channels adhere to their visual brand guidelines and messaging.
- Responsibility for digital designs across all channels, including: imagery, brand colours, layout etc.
- Proven content experience
- Basic technical knowledge of WordPress
- Great understanding of social media
- Proven skill and natural flair for writing engaging content
- Enthusiastic and creative thinker
- Marketing / relevant degree
- Experience within a start-up / scale-up environment
- Experience working within the tech sector
KEYWORDS: Content, copywriting, social media, tech, Manchester, HTML, google analytics, marketing, digital
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.