£18k - 22k per year
over 2 years ago
Job Role: Content Executive
Salary: £18k - £22k
Our client is looking for a Content Executive to join our passionate fitness company based in Bolton town centre who are busy training the next budding fitness professionals. You will get the freedom to really get stuck into the content you are researching and creating on a daily basis. You’ll be responsible for creative content creation to engage with the brands audiences, where you’ll be able to spot emerging trends for new innovative ideas and analysing current trends as well as utilizing this for the content.
The ideal candidate will need to drive, as you will be required to attend photoshoots and visit the brands main hub to carry our interviews for blog content.
In this role you will be:
- You’ll be working in our busy Bolton head office alongside our internal teams, you’ll have an ear to the ground so you’ll be able to spot great content opportunities and make the most of them.
- You’ll need great planning skills too as you’ll need to create and manage a content calendar for the year ahead.
- You’ll need to be in touch with tutors, students, customers and industry professionals to find the stories our students and potential students will want to know about.
- You’ll be taking and gathering images too to bring your content to life.
Once you have the content you’ll craft it into engaging articles for the website, blog and/or our social platforms.
- And then, working alongside our Marketing Manager, you’ll publish it. Knowledge of basic design software and content management systems will help you make it look great.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience of creating great content.
- Confidence is a must as you’ll be getting out there and finding stories too to create engaging content.
- A positive, can do attitude as you’ll need to get out there and find the stories
- A creative writer with great copy checking skills.
- Word press experience skills. (or other CMS) Basic Design/photo editing skills. (Photoshop/Gipm or similar) SEO awareness and ability generate content that works hard for us in search.
- Their own transport, you’ll be regularly visiting our Manchester and Bolton based courses to catch up with our students and tutors.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.