£60k - 70k per year
7557 396 272
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Communications Manager (Content) to create thoughtful and insightful content, ensuring that this is unified across the spectrum of UK activity.
This role will sit within a Strategic Communications function; working closely with the Senior Content Manager as well as the Planning and Campaigns and Channels Managers to develop a rich and thought-provoking content.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Content development - developing and delivering creative content that positions the firm positively and in line with strategic objectives.
• Writing op eds, blogs and thought pieces for use across multiple channels.
• Editing, proofreading and developing the written content being produced across the business.
• Working with the Planning team to manage our editorial calendar.
• Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
• Supporting the Senior Content Manager on speechwriting for senior leaders.
• Ensuring the effective exploitation for external and internal value of content produced to secure maximum visibility and engagement.
• Maximising use of research and thought leadership to offer compelling insights, enabling the business to leverage the team’s output amongst internal and, in particular, external stakeholders
• Working closely with colleagues to create and deliver core campaigns in support of the corporate narrative and firm vision.
• Help develop campaigns that position the business as a genuine thought leader.
• Identify opportunities to work with others in similar roles in Corporate Affairs, leveraging the combined experience and intellect across the business to enhance the content produced.
If you’re interested, get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.