We are currently looking for a Content Manager for an award-winning e-commerce retail company that has $300 million turnover and 92% retention rate. With over three million loyal customers in the US, our client’s ambition is to become a global brand starting with the European head office in the heart of Manchester City Centre. We are looking for a Content Manager to take the reins and develop the content strategy to launch the brand with a bang! Our client’s mission is to ‘make every home secure’ with their innovative and stylish product, this will help customers across the globe to create their own bespoke security system.
What you will be doing
- As a Content Manager, it is your responsibility to create and develop content strategies that will be implemented across multiple channels including website, blogs, email, paid search and social media platforms
- Compose creative campaign ideas to launch the brand and boost its awareness
- Ensure that all website content is SEO optimised and identify any problem areas that may affect search engine rankings
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager and PR Manager to maintain the brand’s tone of voice across all channels
- Write content that is engaging and persuasive to increase sales and brand awareness
- Establishing tone of voice for the brand and the UK market
Who you will be
- A successful and experienced Content Manager with a proven track record in either an agency or an e-commerce background
- You will understand the pressures and nuances in managing campaigns across all content channels
- Proven experience of delivering profitable content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- You will understand Google Analytic reports and able to make improvements where needed to generate more traffic to the site
If you are the Content Manager that we are looking for, apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, their ambition is to become a global brand – starting with a Europ...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We are working with a global FinTech company in Central Manchester to find a Content Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The B2B company work with a wide range of industries, to help their clients verify the identity of their customers, data insights and much more. This is an ideal oppo...
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We are working with a leading tech business who are the largest in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager join a growing Digital Marketing team based in their Manchester city centre head office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital and making ...
- Greater Manchester
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Content and Social Media Manager to join our client’s team in a new marketing role based in Greater Manchester. The team is filled with experts in specialising in all types of personal injury law, providing a first class service for thousands of their ...