£30k - 50k per year + benefits
4 months ago
We are working with an exciting retail business to find a Content Manager, to look after everything content related. As the Content Manager you will understand what the audience wants to see, that’s through the website, social media, podcasts, email newsletters and more. With this comes a strong understanding of brand management, making sure that the brand’s tone of voice is consistent throughout and that the wider team are adhering to this.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for all of the content including blogs, video, advertisements and more
- Implementing, developing and delivering content plans and strategies
- Working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple projects but delivering stellar content all the same
- Collaborating with the creative team to bring your ideas to life
- Spotting opportunities for great campaigns
- Take ownership across content including Brand Strategy & Positioning
Who you will be
- A passionate Content Manager, ideally with retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven experience in brainstorming content ideas for videos, podcasts, advertisements and more
- An exceptional team player and positive team leader
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon at Forward Role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.