£24k - 35k per year + benefits
7 months ago
Greater Manchester (North)
£32,000 p/a + benefits
If you suffer with a serious case of wanderlust and love to create travel related content, have discounted holiday accommodation and work flexitime then this is a role for you. We are currently looking for a travel related Content Manager who will be able to create a content strategy to help improve the business to bring products to life and drive engagement.
As the Content Manager, you will be creating informative, engaging, aesthetically pleasing content across all digital channels, including social media, email marketing, and direct mail. If you are up for a fresh, invigorating challenge, then this is a role for you.
What you will be doing
- Implement, develop and deliver a content marketing strategy that can be utilised within campaings and enhance consumers experience online
- Improve the digital content and ensure consistent content is being produced
- Take ownership and accountability of all content
- Work with the wider teams to define other needs such as photography and videography requirements
Who you will be
- A travel enthusiast, with a significant amount of Content Marketing Management experience
- Have experience managing CMS
- Online and offline content experience is crucial
- A solid understanding of SEO and best practises
- A holistic view across all digital channels
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.