£25k - 30k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Content Manager (Mat Cover)
We have the pleasure of working with a leading medical business in South Manchester to find an ambitious and talented Content Manager for a Fixed Term Contract, lasting up to 9 months. The overarching company has two prominent brands that offer cosmetic, bariatric and medical aesthetic treatments.
As the Content Manager, you will be providing stellar content strategy, brand refreshment to improve the two brands’ presence and growth. It will be your responsibility to manage the daily activities across all channels, researching ways to increase brand awareness and look after their online reputation.
What you will be doing
- Manage and execute content calendar
- Work closely with the SEO agency
- Support the Campaign Manager and Email Marketing Specialist
- Collaborate with the wider teams to plan successful content plans
- Refreshing the content across all channels
- Create engaging and informative case studies and portfolios to tell amazing success stories
- Conduct content audits
- Implement, develop and deliver content plans and campaigns
- Weekly and monthly reporting, analysing areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the campaign manager on influencer campaigns
Who you will be
- An experienced Content Manager with a passion for cosmetic and medical aesthetics
- A strong understanding of the best practises for SEO copywriting and web traffic metrcis
- Have experience in customer and community engagement, be receptive, understanding and attentive
- Understanding the importance of tone of voice, and able to adhere to it through content and social media
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.