£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
We are currently working with a well respected client in the automotive finance sector, who are now looking to expand their marketing team by recruiting a Content Manager. They are looking to drive consistency, improve the pre-exisiitng content and to develop an engaging tone of voice throughout the brand.
- Drive consistency, content excellence and best practice across all scheme and brand communications through ownership of the content sign-off process, pre and post creative interpretation – adding value and addressing errors to deliver 100% accurate materials
- Provide assistance to all departments within the brand to improve the content of materials, securing accurate and detailed briefs from the outset and working to clear service level agreements
- Create and deliver timely, accurate content that is reflective of the current marketplace for the website and social media including white papers, guides and articles
- Contribute to planning and content creation for PR campaigns to communicate the company's key messages to segmented audiences
- Translate technical documents into marketing communications, positioned to the relevant target audience and distribute using the appropriate communication channels
- Draft materials for and contribute to internal communication channels
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets ensuring they are aware of the expertise and position to supply relevant and timely advertorial content or commentary
- Manage the online presence and regularly update profiles with engaging value adding content
- Undertake additional duties across marketing as the business grows and develops.
Skills and Qualifitcations
- Degree in Marketing Communications, PR, Journalism or English Literature related subject(s)
- A proven track record as a specialist in drafting written communications in various styles
- Ability to understand and interpret technical information and documentation
- Unfaltering attention to detail , with the conviction to suggest improvements to written communications in line with Brand Guidelines and Strategy
- Able to demonstrate thoroughness, patience and pride to deliver all content to extremely high standards
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and project manage effectively
- Prepared to take ownership and see all tasks through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office
- Ability to use creativity to meet commercial objectives
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.