£20k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
11 months ago
Content Marketing Executive - FTC (3 MONTHS)
Manchester City Centre
We are currently working with a fantastic client who are in the professional services sector, based in Manchester City Centre. They are an internationally recognised law firm that are looking to recruit a Content Marketing Executive into their marketing team to boost engagement with their audience and improve the quality of content output.
To continuously generate high quality leads from marketing activity, attract attention and create interest through strong branding, clear messaging and a unique approach.
- Plan and develop website content, style and layout - liaising with marketing partners.
- Champion the promotion and protection of the brand, ensuring messaging is always in line within the agreed principles.
- Create, publish and optimise data-driven content, to demonstrate expertise in this area and drive inbound interest.
- Work closely with the commercial function, to ensure the continued generation of quality leads, and with the Product function to understand how best to promote the product.
- Edit, proofread and improve copy.
- Content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Work with the editorial calendar and align with wider marketing activity.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Regular client interaction for case studies and customer success statistics.
- Monitor clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news
- Create and support with content for all departments, including sales proposals and presentations.
- Confidently and carefully manage social media channels and take a lead on advertising, monitoring social media performance and ensuring queries are responded to promptly.
- Manage blog content, liaising with marketing partners and other members of the Marketing team.
- Ensure that all digital content and channels adhere to their visual brand guidelines and messaging.
- Responsibility for digital designs across all channels, including: imagery, brand colours, layout etc.
- Degree in any discipline
- Proven content experience
- Proven skill and natural flair for writing engaging content
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and creative thinker
- Marketing / relevant degree
- Experience within a start-up / scale-up environment
- Experience working within the tech sector
KEYWORDS: Content, copywriting, social media, Manchester, HTML, google analytics, marketing, digital
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.