£25k - 28k per year
Content Marketing Executive
Up to 28K
I am working with a young, fresh, exciting company based in Manchester that provides SaaS software for businesses. The company has grown rapidly and continues to go from strength to strength. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business in their early stages, where you can create a career and grow with the business.
As the Content Marketing Executive you will have varying responsibilities as part of the team. The candidate will have a proven flair for writing and should be comfortable creating written content across a range of topics. The role will help to shape the external brand and play a very important role in market lead generation.
The role will increase the amount of content that is created, and the candidate will ensure that all content is high quality and linked to branding guidelines. It would also be great if you could help with graphic and/ or video design and creation.
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing and be part of the Marketing Team. The company heavily encourage personal development and with ambitious growth plans, so there is lots of room for growth!
- Create blog posts, news articles and case studies
- Manage and create a content plan and schedule
- Manage our social media accounts (posting only, no paid ads)
- Create internal collateral, such as PDFs, subscriber newsletters and brochures
- Ensure product and website copy consistency
- Assist with the design and creation of marketing assets
- At least 1 years’ experience creating content (copywriting, freelancing, etc.)
- A good eye for proofing and design
- Understanding of SEO best practice, particularly around keyword focus
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for a further chat! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.