£22k - 28k per year
4 months ago
Are you an ambitious Content Marketing Executive, with a passion for software, technology and all things IT? We have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing software company who provide their bespoke software to leading ecommerce businesses. The business have been given investment after investment which has allowed them to expand their team as a whole, and now have the luxury of sitting across two floors, with great views of Manchester. The team are looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Executive, who will be responsible for the development and delivery of the content marketing plan that will drive brand awareness and engagement.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create high-quality content across all of the company’s channels which includes: blogs, white papers, email marketing, social media posts and web landing pages.
- Ensuring that all jargon-free content is SEO optimised to improve the company’s site rankings
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Executive to develop compelling content to drive engagement
- Build the content marketing calendar, and improve the social media presence
- Assist the VP Marketing to coordinate marketing events for customers and prospects
- Ensure the tone of voice is consistent throughout all channels
- Work with the PR agency to organise media activities
Who you will be
- Previous experience as a Content Executive, with proven examples
- Understand the importance of tone of voice
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Have a passion for writing content and software
- Be creative
- A positive, can-do attitude
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.