£25k - 35k per year + benefits
5 months ago
Content Marketing Executive
£35,000 p/a + benefits
If you are a wordsmith and have a passion for motors, then we have an exciting Content Marketing Executive role for you! We have a great opportunity for someone who loves creating content across all digital channels, to come and join their ever growing, sociable team.
The company has five core brands that the Content Marketing Executive to work on, creating compelling content with the support of the wider teams such as SEO, PR, Design and Social Media.
What you will be doing
- Ensure a consistent, amount of content delivery across the five core brands, this will include, blogs, social media, email, web pages and more
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to support the creation of the content marketing calendar
- Make sure that all on-site copy is SEO optimised for search and best practice
- Find outreach and content opportunities on 3rd party websites
- Report the performance of all content that is published
Who you will be
- An experienced Content Marketing Executive
- A solid understanding of how content works for the web
- Understand digital marketing disciplines and how it can effect content
- Extremely organised, with strong time-management skills
- Positive attitude, self-disciplined and motivated to delivering great work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player, but able to work autonomously
If you wish to be considered for the Content Marketing Executive position, then please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.