Content Marketing Executive
Are you looking to join a global company in creating engaging content? If you are a passionate wordsmith who is seeking a role as a Content Marketing Executive then we want to hear from you today.
As the Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be supporting the Content Marketing Manager in an exciting new rebranding project. Your day to day responsibility will be copywriting, involvement in planning of the content marketing strategy, writing case studies, creating email campaigns, working on social media and focus on the internal communications.
You will have a natural talent for writing engaging copy that is conveys the company’s tone of voice whilst being very customer focused. The Content Marketing Executive role is ideal for an individual who has either graduated or has a few years of industry experience. The business have a clear progression path, so you can develop within the company, alongside social activities and a “family feel” culture.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the Content Marketing Manager with research, writing and editing
- Content creation for all corporate marketing materials both online and offline
- Assisting the production of the content, including proof-reading copy for websites, PR, product copy and email campaigns
- Working with the wider teams to generate content opportunities
- Creation of all content in the quarterly newsletter
Who you will be
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Degrees in either marketing, English literature or journalism
- Ability to work under pressure
- Incredibly organised, you can work on multiple projects and deliver to deadlines
- A strong team player but also able to work autonomously
- Fantastic grammar and high attention to detail
- B2B experience either inhouse or agency is a bonus
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 26k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Content Executive North Manchester £23,000 - £26,000 Are you a digital wordsmith with a love for all things content related? We are looking for a Content Executive to join a growing Tech business in North Manchester, to create compelling, engaging content across all digital channels including soc...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted 21 days ago
Content and Communications Executive £25 – 30k Manchester City Centre New Year, new you, new job? We have the pleasure of working with a multi award winning, global, professional services business to look for a driven, confident Content and Communications Executive to join their Marketing team. T...
- £18k - 25k per year + amazing benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Content and Social Media Executive £25k + benefits Stockport Are you interested in working with a two time, award winning, Tech business? Perhaps you are looking for flexible working hours, car allowance and working for a company that thrives on a family feel culture? We are on the hunt for a Con...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive – £25,000 - £30,000 – South Manchester We have partnered with an international growth business where digital marketing is at the forefront of what they do. With big plans for the brand in 2020, they are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to come and join ...