Content Marketing Executive
Are you looking to join a global company in creating engaging content? If you are a passionate wordsmith who is seeking a role as a Content Marketing Executive then we want to hear from you today.
As the Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be supporting the Content Marketing Manager in an exciting new rebranding project. Your day to day responsibility will be copywriting, involvement in planning of the content marketing strategy, writing case studies, creating email campaigns, working on social media and focus on the internal communications.
You will have a natural talent for writing engaging copy that is conveys the company’s tone of voice whilst being very customer focused. The Content Marketing Executive role is ideal for an individual who has either graduated or has a few years of industry experience. The business have a clear progression path, so you can develop within the company, alongside social activities and a “family feel” culture.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the Content Marketing Manager with research, writing and editing
- Content creation for all corporate marketing materials both online and offline
- Assisting the production of the content, including proof-reading copy for websites, PR, product copy and email campaigns
- Working with the wider teams to generate content opportunities
- Creation of all content in the quarterly newsletter
Who you will be
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Degrees in either marketing, English literature or journalism
- Ability to work under pressure
- Incredibly organised, you can work on multiple projects and deliver to deadlines
- A strong team player but also able to work autonomously
- Fantastic grammar and high attention to detail
- B2B experience either inhouse or agency is a bonus
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 26k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
Content Executive North Manchester £23,000 - £26,000 Are you a digital wordsmith with a love for all things content related? We are looking for a Content Executive to join a growing Tech business in North Manchester, to create compelling, engaging content across all digital channels including soc...
- £25k - 35k per year + benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Content Marketing Executive Lancashire £35,000 p/a + benefits If you are a wordsmith and have a passion for motors, then we have an exciting Content Marketing Executive role for you! We have a great opportunity for someone who loves creating content across all digital channels, to come and join t...
- £18k - 20k per year + flexible working hours
- Posted about 2 months ago
Content Marketing and Design Executive Part time (18 hours a week) Cheshire Circa £18,000 (Pro rata) We are working with a start-up business to find a Content Marketing and Design Executive, to help deliver engaging and informative content for a number of brands, including design assets. As the C...
- £18k - 25k per year + amazing benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Content and Social Media Executive £25k + benefits Stockport Are you interested in working with a two time, award winning, Tech business? Perhaps you are looking for flexible working hours, car allowance and working for a company that thrives on a family feel culture? We are on the hunt for a Con...