£23k - 28k per year
7 months ago
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Digital Content Marketing Executive to join one of the fastest growing businesses around. They are well renowned across the UK and you will be responsible for engaging with our customers and ensuring that they have a relevant view of the Company, its products and services through content marketing. You will promote the brand and use metrics and statistics about the target customers' demographics and preferences to create multi-media content that raises brand awareness and engagement.
The Content Marketing Executive will find creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. You will have a proven track record of delivering innovative content led campaigns with the objective of driving performance. This exciting new role requires close working with the wider marketing team to deliver impactful, cohesive and engaging content campaigns. You will be creating content across web, social media, blog posts and using imagery and videos to engineer online engagement throughout the customer journey.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive:
- Shape and execute a long-term Content Marketing Strategy for the Group
- Develop a digital cross-platform content strategy that supports the business objectives and aligns with the brand values.
- Familiarise with the brand ideals and digital platforms to create content that extends the reach of marketing campaigns
- Create content, with measurement of attracting customers
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year across all platforms, including email, web, blog and social media.
- Stay up-to-date with digital developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- SEO optimisation to improve keyword ranking and quality score
- Track content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEM Rush
- Compile content reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Drive content output to ensure all deliverables are met and turn-around is cost-effective
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into wider marketing strategy
The Content Marketing Executive key skills:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- Experience with SEO management tools and strategy
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.