£28k - 42k per year
4 months ago
We are working with a leading B2B company that provides specialised marine services to industries worldwide in search of an experienced Content Marketing Manager who is an expert in engineering and B2B. This is a pivotal role within the company and you will be expected to drive the business forward by developing and implementing the content strategy, managing the creation, curation and syndication of the whole process.
What will you be doing
- Developing and managing the company’s content
- Analyse customer/market research to create effective content marketing strategies that are customer focussed
- Produce content that will attract and retain customers
- Manage and develop editorial calendars
- Ensure that all content is optimised for SEO
- Measure success of content
- Manage the production of the quarterly newsletter
Who you will be
- A B2B Content Marketing expert with a strong understanding of engineering
- Understand the importance of SEO
- Excellent journalistic writing style with high attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- A strong communicator both verbally and written
If you feel you are suitable for the position, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.