£35k - 48k per year
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a B2B focussed Content Marketing Manager to join a Tech Software start up in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, motivated and eager to learn – the Content Marketing Manager will have the chance to make their mark on this fast-growing software company, creating engaging and informative content across a number of different channels including Social Media. This role will allow you to own the entire content for the company, work with directly with the Marketing Manager and the newly appointed COO to implement the content marketing strategy and drive the business forward.
What you will be doing
- As Content Marketing Manager it is your responsibility to produce the content across all different mediums this includes: setting the tone of voice guidelines, developing the brand identity, enhancing and improving the social media activity
- Creation of the editorial and marketing calendar
- Producing the content on the company’s website including a regular stream of blogs and articles
- Support lead generation and increase thought leadership
- Research into market trends, competitors and create compelling, insightful content and email marketing campaigns that will drive conversions
- Daily contact for PR opportunities, coordinating responses and proactively planning research and third party content
- Create case studies and stories to explain the benefits of the company’s solution
Who you will be
- An experienced Content Marketing Manager and expert in B2B or Tech/Software
- An excellent content producer, with an eye for detail and the written word
- A strong communicator both verbally and written
- Hands-on experience of running social media accounts
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Strong organisational and project management skills – you’ll be able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to adapt the tone of voice to a variety of different audiences, with a skill for understanding and simplifying technical feature
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.