£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Content Marketing Officer to join our client on a fixed term contract for 6 months. You will join a large marketing team and support with content creation for the website currently in production, liaising with departments to curate and create content which is engaging and aligned to the company’s visual identity. You will be required to produce and implement a CRM communication plan for key stakeholders. The Content Marketing officer will be responsible for ensuring the visual identity is effectively communicated and consistently applied across all marketing materials. You will also be required to support with the development and delivery of a series of events. The salary is up to £29,799 pro rata.
- Involved in a broad mix of both content marketing and online communications and digital public relations
- Work on promotional campaigns to help raise the profile of the organisation.
- Update the website and intranet
- Involved in internal communications and be able to managed a number of stakeholders at various levels
- You must have strong copy writing skills with the ability to write to various audiences
- You must be digitally savvy and be able to write content for the web as well as social media blogs
- You would have previously manages various projects
- You must have a proven track record of working within a marketing communications role
- Strong communications skills ideally with a background in content marketing, PR, media relations and communications
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.