12 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Content Marketing Specialist
We are currently working with a rapidly growing, business to find a Content Marketing Specialist to join their exciting team in Lancashire to assist the implementation of the Content Marketing Strategy for all online and offline purposes, for the three businesses.
As the Content Marketing Specialist, you will create engaging, persuasive content to champion the brands, to gain maximum exposure and drive positive engagement for the company.
You’ll have a talent writing and creating content for a B2B market, this will involve email messaging, videoing, blogging, online guides and customer communications.
What you will be doing
- As the Content Marketing Specialist, you will be collaborating with the Head of Marketing to implement, develop and deliver a successful content marketing strategy for the company and its two sister brands
- Offline content will involve even materials, whitepapers, case studies and roundtable events
- Online content will involve on-page optimisation, video and audio podcasts, blogging and outreach, e-guides, customer communications and some social media
- Publish, persuasive, engaging content that will encourage audiences to follow calls to action
- Research competitor to gain brand elevation
- Create engaging content onto LinkedIn
- Be a brand ambassador
Who you will be
- A Senior Content Marketing Executive or Content Marketing Manager with extensive B2B experience
- Experience in tech or manages services industry is essential
- Understand the importance of digital marketing
- Be creative and have a passion for marketing communications
- Experience in social media campaigns, particularly LinkedIn
- Experience in using Wordpress
If you wish to be considered for the Content Marketing Specialist position, then please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.