£300 - 400 per day + Outside IR35
A Contract BI Analyst is required for one of our clients, based just outside Manchester. This role is for an initial 3 month contract, reporting directly in to the CEO.
This role also requires being on client site at least 4 days a week. Please only apply if you are open to this.
The aim of the role is to deliver quality Business Intelligence to the business, and to drive insight in to all business activities. You will be working very closely with the directors and senior management team and using internal and external data to help drive the growth of the business. You will play a key role in shaping the future strategy and decision making in the company.
- Maintain and improve business intelligence reporting and insight
- Provide data led, actionable insight to the senior management team
- Analysis of all business data – digital, marketing, MI/BI, finance, commercial, sales etc.
- Working with external data to deliver competitor and market analysis and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and improve the current reporting suite
- Be the go to person for all things data and reporting – answering business questions
- Ad hoc reporting and longer term projects
Skills / Experience:
- Multiple years’ of commercial experience in a Data / Insight / BI Analyst role
- Tableau experience is essential
- Experience in Alteryx is very advantageous – or high competence in multiple other tools/languages (SQL, SAS, R, Python etc.)
- Advanced Excel experience is essential
- Strong communication skills, experience presenting findings to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and strong commercial acumen
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.