£40k - 55k per year
about 1 year ago
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi-award winning tech business. The marketing team is the engine driving growth and so are looking for a CRO Specialist to join the team.
The successful candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and a thirst for data and growth. They will be ambitious, independent, data driven and have a great work ethic.
You are ideal for this role if you have a passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insight cultivation, AB and MVT testing and want to drive change in an exciting, fast growing business.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director and affecting real change in our business.
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- A holistic approach to CRO, owning the function and all the attached elements across our business
- Your main objective is to improve the key landing page conversion rates & user experience for our websites and LPs, resulting in increased lead gen & ROI from our various marketing channels.
- Optimise our conversion funnels, processes and test with defined, measurable end results.
- Analysing and identifying conversion issues, then driving the solution to finish
- Presenting your hypotheses and plans to the marketing team
- Building out A/B tests and gathering results using various tools
- Very strong in Google Analytics, usability auditing, heuristic evaluation and heatmapping (Hot Jar)
- Understand our funnels and end customers and their behaviour
- Ability to affect all our marketing channels -paid, organic, social etc….
- Strong website management experience very helpful
- Results driven and constantly pushing to improve. Understanding and aligning your impact to our overall business goals
- Fluent in the web analytics required to improve a user experience. He/she knows how to create testing hypothesis and design tests to prove the theory.
- Commercial mindset
- Proven, successful CRO track record with 2 years plus experience
- Deep experience of Google analytics, search console etc
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good planning and organisation skills – able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Full understanding of Lead generation/Inbound Marketing function
- Experience using marketing automation tools.
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop A/B tests (Optimizely, Optimize, etc)
- Experience with research tools including Hot Jar and CrazyEgg, (or similar tools)
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for websites, landing pages, mobile, and desktop
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind
- Organised and methodical in setting up test processes
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.