£45k - 60k per year
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager // Burton-on-Trent, Hybrid & Remote working options //£40,000-£60,000
Are you looking to enhance your CRO career?
Are you interested in building and developing a CRO function?
Are you experienced in delivering a seamless user experience?
If yes, read on!
- CRO Manager, reporting to Ecommerce Director – brand new role to the business due to growth
- PE backed, award winning travel company, delivering authentic experiences with an outstanding reputation
- On-going, huge tech/digital transformation so you will have the opportunity to work with the latest tech
- Aim is to improve user experience and deliver top-class customer satisfaction
As the CRO Manager, your role will cover:
- Customer Journey Insight
- Testing & Personalisation
- Website Optimisation & Development
- Collaborative project work with Marketing, Customer, Ecom, Sales & Product
Sounds like an interesting challenge, right? Apply through this advert, or firstname.lastname@example.org // 07824 365 143
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Strong experience in a previous CRO or Digital Analytics role
- Passionate about digital and user experience
- Advanced Google Analytics experience is essential (GA360)
- Advanced user of testing tools (Google Optimize etc.)
- Using tool such as Hotjar, SessionCam, Crazyegg, Content Square etc.
- Developing CRO and testing roadmaps
- Designing, developing and running a/b and multivariate tests
- Working with stakeholders and collaborating with teams across the business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.