£25k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
Forward Role are working with fast-paced online retailer with a Manchester HQ. The company are customer focused and have a fantastic culture across the whole business, helping each other learn, develop and continuously achieve more. They are a stable business who have experienced continued growth through the pandemic as they have learnt to adapt and thrive quickly.
The UX & Optimisation team are expending and looking for a CRO Executive to join the vibrant, specialist team. The team pride themselves on delivering the best customer experience, and continually looking to improve further and exceed expectations. You will be utilising a range of insights and data to identify customer problems and champion them into the business, creating best in class experimentation strategies.
As a CRO Executive, you will be responsible for creating your squads experimentation strategy, what we should test and how we should test it, applying best practice and your expertise.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a digital focused role, with an optimisation and UX focus
- Strong understand of experimentation and testing
- Highly analytical – the ability to provide actionable insight from data
- Customer focused and a passion for ecommerce/retail
- Experience / exposure to CRO roadmaps
- a/b and multivariate testing understanding – and experience using testing tools
- Good Excel and Google Analytics experience
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.