£35k - 50k per year
12 months ago
Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
Bolton - £35,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking, innovative digital agency with an impressive and varied client base.
Conversion Rate Optimisation is a growing specialism for the agency, this role will be playing a key part in driving the growth of the business. As a CRO Manager you will be owning the function and looking to grow and expand the CRO offering, deliver exceptional results for clients.
This is a really exciting opportunity of an ambitious and analytical optimisation specialist. The ideal candidate will be organised with strong communication skills as you will be managing the clients conversion strategies and developing the service in innovated ways.
- Promote and encourage continuous testing and optimisation
- Build strong client relationships and deliver workshops
- Work in collaboration with other teams to deliver the best result for the client
- Create testing hypothesis and recommendations for site improvements from qualitative and quantitative analysis/research
- A/B test analysis to understand the difference in conversion and ROI
- Deep dive analysis to understand the customer journey and use heatmaps, replay tech and surveys
- 2+ years experience in an optimisation role
- Excellent AB/MV testing experience
- Web analytics experience using Google Analytics
- Customer focused and data driven
- Attention to detail
- Passionate and ambitious
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this advert or get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.