£35k - 50k per year
9 months ago
Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
£35,000 - £50,000
An innovative, independent advertising agency in South Manchester are recruiting a CRO Manager to join the dynamic and fast-paced team. The agency challenge the status quo, delivering exceptional campaigns. They have an impressive client base across a variety of sectors.
As a CRO Manager, you will be creative, bringing new ideas to the team, working collaboratively with other teams and project managing and prioritising to ensure deadlines are met.
- Undertaking user research – qual and quan
- Web and digital analytics, working with heat mapping and session repay tools
- Providing actionable insight to user behaviours
- Analytics and Tag Manager set up and auditing
- Ensuring customer journeys are smooth and engaging
- Wireframing the user journey
- Creating hypotheses and working with designers/devs to build and implement tests
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of CRO and knowledge of UX Design
- Numerically driven with Google Analytics experience
- A/B testing experience using tools such as VWO, Optimize etc.
- Good project management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.