£30k - 45k per year
10 months ago
Optimisation Specialist (CRO)
£30,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with a technical digital agency in Manchester who have a unique offering and a very impressive client base. The award winning business are leaders in their area. Due to continued growth, the agency are now recruiting a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join the dynamic team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for clients on all CRO related issues
- Own and drive the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Running A/B testing and MVT
- Build test hypothesis driven by data and analysis
- Support with design and implementation
- Understand user behaviours and customer journeys through apps
- Analysis of tests, monitoring the performance, providing insight and making recommendations
- Provide ad-hoc optimisation support
Skills & Experience:
- Proven CRO experience - ideally on apps
- Experience using the Google stack
- A/B & MV Testing knowledge
- Excellent analytical ability, providing insight
This is a unique opportunity for a very exciting business. If you are interested in hearing more, get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.