Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
£30,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with an industry leading integrated digital marketing agency in Leeds who are recruiting 2 x CRO Specialists. The business have an impressive international client base, and are true specialists with what they do, which has led to multiple industry awards. The culture is outstanding, and proven by the amazing employee reviews. For seven years they have held a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for.
As a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist you will be ambitious and eager to develop a career in CRO. The agency are looking for someone who is up for a challenge, has experience working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to help build and shape a function.
You will be working with a variety of clients across different sectors, optimising websites and their performances with the aim to improve ROI. You will be working closely with clients, building strong relationships and helping to develop and manage strategy.
- Be the point of contact for clients on all CRO related issues
- Managing clients expectations and deliver results helping them reach their goals and campaign objectives
- Manage strategy and CRO roadmaps
- Support the team with implementation and analysis
- Understand user behaviours and customer journeys through websites using GA
- Be hands on with user testing, surveys, polls etc to gather information from users
- Test hypothesis driven by data and analysis
- Develop tests using a variety of testing tools
- Analysis of tests, monitoring the performance, providing insight and making recommendations
- Provide ad-hoc optimisation support
Skills / experience:
- Experience in a similar CRO role, UX Design or Development where CRO has played a key part in your role
- Knowledge of testing strategies, and use of testing tools such as VWO, Optimize etc.
- Analytical driven, experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 30 days ago
Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager Bolton - £35,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a forward thinking, innovative digital agency with an impressive and varied client base. Conversion Rate Optimisation is a growing specialism for the agency, this role will be playing a key part in drivi...
- Kingston upon Thames
- £42k - 48k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
CRO Manager Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest travel providers in their search for a CRO Manager. This role is one of the most highly regarded in the business and this market-leading company is well-known for investing in career progression and learning and developme...
- North Yorkshire
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 15 days ago
Marketing Automation Specialist £30,000 - North Yorkshire Forward Role are working with a dynamic financial services business in North Yorkshire who pride themselves on their dedication for helping their customers to the highest standard. The Customer Marketing Team are growing and they are recru...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 23 days ago
Customer Insight Specialist Manchester £35,000 Forward Role are working with a leading, global tech business who are expanding their Product Marketing Team. The role is based at the businesses International HQ in Manchester. As a Customer Insight Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting...