£20k - 22k per year
Up to 22K
I am working with an exciting retail services business who are doing exceptionally well, and have large growth plans in place. We are looking for a passionate Copywriter to join their expanding team!
The role will report into the Campaign Manager, and the Copywriter will support the businesses targets for lead generation through the research, planning and production of outstanding content, capturing brand style, tone of voice and values. The Copywriter will develop a clear understanding of campaign objectives and develop a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise ways to achieve them, contributing to idea generation.
- Blogs- research and creation of at least 2 weekly blogs that are relevant and compelling to our target audience and contribute to the improvement of our SEO ranking.
- Website content- Assist in the creation of landing pages/web page content for specific campaigns.
- Downloadables- where necessary to support a campaign, contribute to content needed for whitepapers, guides, training documents etc.
- Snappy content for graphics.
- Email marketing- launch weekly email campaigns to lead mailing list across a variety of angles and subjects, such as help guides, company news, industry insights etc.
- Contribution to storyboards for video content.
- Maintaining the businesses social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Passionate interest in writing and marketing industry, with a degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Marketing or any other relevant subject.
- At least one-year of experience writing content or working within the Marketing or Public Relations industry.
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.