We are looking for a talented wordsmith to join a leading ecommerce retailer that sells education resources nationwide. We are looking for an experienced Copywriter who will be an integral part of the team, to reshape the content, supporting through large-scale campaigns across both digital and offline channels, using the power of your words to create appealing content and drive sales through the roof!
No two days will be the same – you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a new challenge, to use your creativity to create highly engaging copy and have variation in your role.
The company offers a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, plus an extra holiday for your birthday and many staff discounts.
What will you be doing
- Writing engaging content for both online and offline channels such as landing pages, brochures, social and emails
- Collaborate with the Content Manager in creating inspirational blog articles
- Optimising all digital content for SEO benefits
- Transforming the way the company creates their content and make it more appealing for customers nationwide
- Inspire your team and the wider teams
Who you will be
- An experienced Copywriter, ideally with ecommerce copy experience
- Understand the importance of SEO
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.