£25k - 32k per year
3 months ago
We are excited to be working with an amazing agency based in West London, to find an excellent Creative Artworker to join their creative team. The agency over the past two months have won 11 pitches and there’s no stopping them now. This fully integrated agency work with global FMCG, Retail and Technology brands with a strong focus in shopped based experiential events. They are looking for a Creative Artworker to join the team, who understands the pressures and nuances of agency environment, hit the ground running and have a passion for Artworking. If you are looking to make the move into an agency and work on a variety of different accounts then get in touch today.
What you will be doing?
- Producing accurate artworking for all media work, predominantly POS and anything in-store
- Working on a number of projects both in print and digital, small and large format
- Collaborating with other members of the team to create outstanding designs
- Reporting into the Creative Services Director and Creative Director
Who you will be
- An exceptional artworker with print production knowledge; with portfolio to showcase
- Print and digital savvy; an expert in the Adobe CS and artworking for POS
- A team player and also motivated to be able to work autonomously
- Have strong attention to detail and great visualisation skills
If you have what it takes to join this amazing agency, apply below for immediate consideration or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.