£30k - 40k per year
Creative Content Lead, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre, £30-40k (Option to be fully remote)
Our client, an award winning digital agency in Liverpool is looking for a talented Creative Content Strategist to join their Liverpool City Centre based team. This agency is looking for an individual who is able to combine both creativity and strategic thinking, coupled with brilliant content skills!
If you are at home with ideation, creation and executing multi-channel creative strategies then this could be the perfect role for you!
You’ll be a key player in their wider creative team and will take ownership for creative content functions within the business – this might be supporting SEO strategy, landing page copy production, right through to snappy email marketing copy and creative for paid ads. Tonnes of variety!
As Content Lead you will work closely with the SEO team to devise fully integrated content strategies for a portfolio of clients across legal, retail, fashion and financial. The agency offers a great environment to work, with full flexibility over working from their brand new office, fully from home…or a bit of both!
Having experienced new client wins they now require a talented Content Lead who can help aid this growth further and facilitate their development plans.
As Creative Content Strategist you’ll have a way with words and will be skilled with content creation in a variety of forms, whether that be landing page copy, interactive content or visual content pieces. You will also be tasked with analysing and reporting on the success of content campaigns.
- Plan and create both written and visual content
- Collaborating with the technical and strategic teams to deliver effective creative campaigns.
- Measuring/reporting on content marketing outcomes
- Advising clients on content marketing techniques
- Communicating with clients as required
- Owning content strategies including PR, social, influencer and SEO.
- Project plans in collaboration with other channel teams
- Build strong relationships with key clients.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Proven experience of devising creative content strategies to deliver results
- 3 + years’ experience of successfully working in an in-house or agency content role
- Working knowledge of SEO in relation to content marketing.
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of digital channels and how they fit into a multi-channel campaign
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console etc
The agency offers a great environment to work, loads of flexibility with a relaxed and social feel. Having experienced recent growth with new client wins they now require a talented individual who can be part of their exciting next steps!
Creative Content Lead, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre, £30-40k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.