£38k - 50k per year
7 months ago
Creative Director / Brand Manager
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for a creative with the ability to build on an already successful brand. This person will be someone who has the knowledge/expertise in both national and international markets as well being comfortable taking control of a creative project from start to finish.
The success of your application will determine on your ability to wear both conceptual and technical design hats. You’ll be heavily involved in building marketing concepts across various digital platforms, amplifying their already successful brand image.
This role is best suited for someone who’s looking for both creative freedom as well as control…
You’ll be working closely with the owner of the business, who comes from a creative background himself, and is a firm believer of the ethos “do it, and make it happen”.
We’re not looking for someone who can follow orders, I’m looking for someone who can think outside of the box, run with their ideas, and watch them bring in results!
We’re also looking for someone who can demonstrate a good level of control across every stage of the project. You’re expected to command a room, comfortably working with both key stakeholders and third party suppliers.
As well as this, you’ll be required to work across multiple job titles, incorporating Creative Director, Traffic Manager and Art Director skillsets.
- Conceptual - commercial experience working on big-budget marketing campaigns for various digital mediums.
- Multimedia experience – the ability to working across photo and video, creating a story for the brand.
- A people person – ability to be client and customer facing.
- Timekeeper – good time management, keeping in-line with strict budgets and timescales.
- Designer – proficient in the whole Adobe CC, including After Effects and Premier Pro.
STRAIGHT TALKING | MOVING WITH SPEED | OWNING THE OUTCOME
- Curious about customers.
- Clear communicator.
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrated passion and drive for delivering the best outcome.
- Moving with speed – delivering faster and better.
- Decisive and take ownership of outcomes.
- Not afraid to challenge and be open to challenges.
Interested? Click Apply or Email: email@example.com with your CV & portfolio!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.