£18k - 22k per year
0161 914 8499
7 months ago
I have a great new opportunity for a clothing graphic designer to join a growing fashion company in North Manchester.
They're on the lookout for someone with an artistic flair and the ability to create prints and graphics for both menswear and womenswear. You'll have the opportunity to create graphics that are seen worldwide in major retailers and boutiques across the UK, Europe and the USA.
So what you'll be doing:
- Creating prints for new design collections
- Creating prints for their graphic tees and outerwear
- Working on pattern design and pattern cutting for new multi product collections
- Creating graphics for instore retailers, pop up stores and showrooms
- Working on the styling for shoots and catwalks alongside the Creative Director and Head of Design
What they're looking for:
- A portfolio showcasing both pattern and graphic fashion design prints
- experience working on the styling for shoots and experience creating looks for lookbooks, catwalks
- An artsitic flair with experience working within the fashion industry is advantageous
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.