Creative & Digital Marketing Agency
Full time, permanent
£25,000 - £28,000 PA
Working with a rapidly expanding Creative & Digital Marketing agency, I am on the search for a proven Graphic Designer who has a passion for desiging across both print and digital mediums.
In this role, you will be a part of a team responsible for creating innovative designs that play a key part in the success of the business. No day will be the same as you will be exposed to a range of unique projects internally for the agency as well as external fulfilment of the agencies clients’ creative needs.
This is a highly sought-after agency who are turning over circa £50 million; there's plenty of room for progression and development as well as ample opportunity to work on some highly creative projects!
Skills & Experience, the ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years in a design role.
- A portfolio that covers aspects of digital and print design across multiple industries.
- Driven and creative.
- Proactive and collaborative, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working across multiple industries.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at one time.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have experience using 2 or 3 of the below tools:
- Email automation (HubSpot, Mailchimp and/or Campaign Monitor).
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. (Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects are highly desirable).
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Use of online marketing tools is a plus.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.