£35k - 40k per month
Creative Marketing Manager – Fashion
£35,000 - £40,000
This is a great opportunity for someone with photoshoot management / advertorial expertise (essential) to join one of the fastest growing womenswear brands in the UK! They’re looking for someone to implement and manage the creative marketing initiatives – Photoshoots / Print Assets / TV ad creation and so much more. A commercially minded and creative person with a love for fashion and marketing will succeed in this amazing and unique role. They’re not looking for a designer, just someone with an sharp creative eye.
- Managing the Brand/Creative Marketing initiatives, from brief to delivery; attending all monthly photoshoots (ecom & location based) and working closely with the shoot team to ensure all content is commercially on point to support business objectives
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end the successful development of photoshoot deliverables
- Communicate and think creatively under pressure to provide creative guidance and commercial solutions on all photoshoots
- Commercial direction of our monthly print brochure
- Organise, control and manage the flow of projects ensuring brand quality is maintained and brand objectives are met
- Commercial direction and delivery of TV ad campaign assets
- Successfully work with high volumes of marketing material, across print and digital
- Deliver impactful brand content for use across the business
- Work to deadlines and deliver content asset brief requirements for the marketing team
Who they’re looking for:
- Must have extensive previous experience working on photoshoots; both ecommerce & location based
- You must be able to travel regularly both in the UK and to abroad destinations on photoshoots
- An excellent team player with strong leadership skills
- Experience in the fashion industry
- An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
- An excellent attention to detail & quality with a strong commercial eye
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
- Knowledge of print production processes is desirable but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.