£20k - 25k per year
Looking for a great new role in marketing? Want to work with a leading business in Manchester with great growth opportunities? I have a great role for you.
A leading law firm is looking for a CRM Administrator to join the CRM Manager and run the day to day admin and development of the CRM system. This is a brand new permanent position with great growth opportunities.
The salary is £20,000 to £25,000 per annum.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identify data sources and appropriate methods of migrating data
- Ensure the data is reliable and useful ensuring current and new data is checked
- Support the CRM Manager with the implementation and promotion of CRM system
- Oversee trouble-shooting issues
- Ensure data integrity processes are adhered to
- Support marketing and events with list creation for invites
- Work with stakeholders across the business
- Knowledge of CRM
- Experience using a CRM system is preferable
- A working knowledge of marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Experience using Excel
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.