CRM Insight Manager
Forward Role are working with a well-established professional services business in Manchester. The company are recruiting a CRM Insight Manager to join the team and be the point of contact for all things CRM.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded, with the ability to understand new systems well and will be confident in delivering CRM training and be able to help with embedding the system throughout the firm.
- Day to day running of the CRM systems, administration, development and commercial application
- Develop best-practice processes to enable top quality customer experiences
- Define the CRM strategy, ensuring it is implemented and being used to the highest and most effective capabilities
- Communication with and managing expectations regarding CRM with senior stakeholders
- Developing and delivering training on the system across the business
- Create bespoke reporting and dashboards
- Managing CRM user licences
- Ensuring the data is clean, kept up to date and relevant
- Ensure CRM provides and effective sales funnel and supports the sales process
- Develop strong understanding of customer lifetime value to maximise profitability across all data segments
- Monitoring trends in the data and make recommendations for data cleaning initiatives/projects that will aid business development activity and client profiling
- Perform research and analysis of key market sectors and assist in the production of client/target mailing lists for campaigns and events
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with CRM systems
- CRM system maintenance
- Experience with developing and providing systems training
- Good knowledge of Excel and Access
- Strong analytical skills & experience working with large data sets
- Experience using InterAction is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
CRO Manager – up to £45,000 Bolton Forward Role are working exclusively with a very unique, disruptive business in North Manchester, who are expanding their marketing function. The team are driven, work at a fast pace and are very entrepreneurial. The data driven business are recruiting a CRO Man...
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Web Analytics Manager Manchester – up to £55,000 Forward Role are working with a large online retailer in Manchester. The experienced Analytics team is growing and are recruiting a Web Analytics Manager to lead, mentor and manage a commercially driven team of digital insight and technical analyst...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
CRO & UX Manager (41380) Manchester - £50,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting, multi-brand, digital business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through a big digital transformation and are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to join them and help drive the jou...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Data Manager £30,000 - £35,000 South Manchester Forward Role are working with a specialist and unique conference and events business. The company are industry leaders in their space, and deliver exceptional events across the public sector. With an impressive, global and growing client b...