£34k - 40k per year
CRM & Automation Manager
£34,000 + £5740 car allowance
Fully Remote with travel to the office in Flintshire required when necessary
Forward Role is working with one of the UK’s largest British house builders who build award-winning homes and neighbourhoods across England and Wales. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are currently a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
They are recruiting for a CRM and Automation Manager to play a key role in their digital transformation by leading the development of the marketing automation platform and the CRM.
This role will support the Digital and CRM strategy by driving the development of a performing tech stack for customer engagement, oversee the digital marketing processes and be responsible of the digital CRO, be responsible for communication automation and ensure customers receive highly personalized communications and relevant content.
- Support the Digital Transformation of the company by leading the development of the Marketing Automation Platform and CRM
- Ensure the tech stack of the company is ahead of the market and bring product and process innovation to the wider team
- Ensure the platforms are performing and fit for purpose, working with IT and developers to configure, test and update configurations
- Support the wider team in the Customer Journey management and drive its implementation through automation ensuring that the process is constantly maintained and improved
- Drive CRO, lead nurturing and content personalization
- Support the Digital Analytics team in defining the customer segmentation and ensure that the most relevant content is delivered to each customer demographic
- Drive AB testing and support the wider team to ensure campaigns, digital properties and landing pages are optimized for conversions
- Manage the CRM & Automation team
What you will need:
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM technology (like Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Dynamics) preferably in a manager role
- Strong experience in campaign management, audience segmentation, customer journey mapping and attribution modelling
- Strong project management skills, capable to lead large projects, liaise with different teams and report to stakeholders at different levels
- Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology
- Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics like conversion rates, acquisition rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement
- Experience with AB and multivariate testing
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.