£30k - 35k per year
CRM & Insight Analyst
Up to £35,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the most highly recognised brands in the world. The well-established, international business are recruiting a CRM & Insight Analyst to join the innovative CRM team.
This is a very exciting time to join the team - the company have recently implemented a new suite of CRM, reporting and analytics platforms This role will make a huge impact across all department, and the role has endless opportunity for progression and development.
As the Reporting & Insight Analyst, you will aim to enhance and develop the CRM strategy, measure core KPIs ad develop a deep and insightful understanding of customer relationships with the business. You will be providing actionable insight in to campaign communications and making recommendations for future campaigns.
- Run a number of reports measuring engagement of communications and business wide KPIs – understanding what is working and not working
- Provide insight in to acquisition and retention performance to help understand and develop customer value and channel management
- Create, manage and deliver reports around the customer – lifetime value, attribution, business performance
- Complete ad-hoc analytics and reporting requests
- Development of the database / customer segmentation strategy
- Propensity modelling to understand audiences for certain communications
- Automating analysis, reporting and insight
Skills / experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in an analytical role with strong commercial acumen
- SQL experience is essential
- Knowledge of data visualisation / BI tools is highly desirable but not essential – Tableau / Power BI
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is desirable but not essential
- Programming languages such as R (or Python) would be advantageous
- Previously experience working with CRM, Customer and/or Marketing data
- Ability to provide actionable insight and make recommendations based from large datasets
- Ability to deliver technical information to non-technical stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.