£50k - 60k per year
Are you keen to join a high-growth, disruptive brand?
Are you passionate about the retail industry and have an obsession with all things DTC?
Are you wanting to join a brand that shows no signs of slowing down?
Forward Role have partnered with a high-growth direct-to-consumer ecommerce company at the forefront of their industry, who are dedicated to delivering exceptional products and experiences to our customers. Since launching, the brand has seen exponential growth and is disrupting the industry, having grown to a multi-million pound brand.
The business are seeking a motivated and experienced CRM Manager to join our team and help them take our customer engagement and retention efforts to the next level. As a CRM Manager, you will play a critical role in driving customer loyalty, improving customer lifetime value, and fostering brand advocacy. You will be responsible for developing and executing CRM strategies with the support of 2x Executives, managing customer data, and implementing personalised communication campaigns.
• Develop and execute CRM strategies to increase customer retention, satisfaction, and loyalty.
• Segment customer data to create targeted and personalised communication campaigns.
• Create and manage customer journeys, including onboarding, upsell, cross-sell, and reactivation campaigns.
• Analyse customer behaviour and engagement data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of CRM initiatives with overall marketing and business goals.
• Manage and optimize email marketing campaigns, including A/B testing and performance analysis.
• Implement marketing automation workflows to nurture leads and customers.
• Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to CRM initiatives and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Continuously stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in CRM and e-commerce.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
• Proven experience in CRM management, preferably in a DTC e-commerce environment.
• Proficiency in CRM software and marketing automation tools (e.g., Salesforce, Klaviyo, HubSpot, Mailchimp).
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills for creating engaging and effective marketing messages.
• A strategic mindset with the ability to think creatively and develop innovative CRM solutions.
• Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
• 25 days holiday
• A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
• Opportunities for career growth and development.
• Employee discounts on our products.
• Health and wellness benefits.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.