Our client, a leading Professional Services business based in Liverpool is looking for 2 CRM Assistants to join their busy team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Assistant to join their team to assist in delivering a world class CRM system to the firm. As a self-starter, you will have the confidence to work with their business support teams, helping them realise their goals by providing effective CRM support and guidance on data standards.
The CRM Assistant will be a champion of the system and a key point of contact for queries and support. Educating the firm on best practice will be a vital part of this role, as will the ability to identify areas for improvement within current business processes.
Working within a demanding environment, you will be adept at effectively liaising with an array of stakeholders and prioritising busy workloads.
- Creating and managing user licences
- Assisting the Marketing Systems Manager with the delivery of the CRM strategy
- Assisting the Marketing Systems Manager to streamline tasks to improve efficiency
- Assisting the CRM Manager with data projects such as Alumni, Referrals, Experience
- Creating reports to analyse system usage and provide intelligence to the firm
- Maintaining the system by undertaking regular data cleansing initiatives
- Being the first point of contact for all CRM queries and support
- Making updates to client and contact records to update marketing lists
- Assisting with processing Data Change Management tickets
- Assisting with email campaigns where required
- Perform regular housekeeping system cleansing activities to improve the overall quality of data held throughout the firm
The individual will need to have previous experience in a CRM/digital role, ideally within professional services.
- Understanding of CRM systems and their role within law firms (ideally InterAction although other CRM system experience will be considered)
- Understanding of Email Marketing Software (ideally Vuture)
- Methodical approach and attention to detail is required
- Appreciation and understanding of general business issues, both internal and external
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with accuracy and clarity
- To work well under pressure, to tight deadlines and be able to multi-task
- Strong work ethic and ability to take responsibility for own work at all times
- Creative and flexible approach to all challenges is required
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach, as well as the ability to be able to work well on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Any technical knowledge of web publishing (HTML, CSS) is highly advantageous
Required software experience:
- CRM (InterAction ideally)
- Email Marketing Systems (Vuture/Concep/Tikit)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Beneficial software experience:
- Database Query Language (SQL)
- Content management systems (any)
- MS Sharepoint
- App Creation (any)
- ADOBE (InDesign, Illustrator)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client, a leading Professional Services business based in Liverpool is looking for 2 CRM Assistants to join their busy team. They are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Assistant to join their team to assist in delivering a world class CRM system to the firm. As a self-starter, you will have the...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
CRM Manager £25,000 - £30,000 Stockport town centre This growing property business based in Stockport is now looking to expand its team with a brand new role – a CRM Manager! The successful candidate to take accountability for all CRM across the business; working directly with the Marketing Manag...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are seeking a dynamic CRM Manager to join our client, a multinational Law firm in Liverpool. They are looking for a candidate with great experience and success using InterAction as a proactive client database and business development tool. You will provide strategic advice and day to day suppo...
- £30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a leading B2B business in Liverpool is lookign to recruit a CRM Manager to join their busy head office team. The CRM Manager will be responsible for the day to day running, administration and on-going development of CRM system and its commercial application across the firm. This role ...