£32k - 38k per year
Forward Role are working with a fantastic, multi-award winning retail business. The company has performed above and beyond and exceeded targets with continued growth. It’s fast-paced, innovative and an extremely exciting place to work!
The analytics function is developing every day, the business understand the value of data and aim for it to be central and run through the entire company. As a CRM Analyst, you will play an important role in helping the business become data focused whilst you drive change and decisions through analysis.
As a CRM Analyst you will provide essential support to the CRM function by monitoring and optimising the customer journey through the entire lifecycle. You will aim to increase the engagement and maximise return on investment.
Role & responsibilities:
- Support digital campaigns, optimising the delivery through a variety of channels
- Drive the loyalty scheme campaign and maximise impact
- Ensure accurate and timely customer selections are delivered
- Increase efficiency through developing automated processes
- Completing quality checks of peers campaign selections
- Identify any gaps or opportunities within the customer data
- Designing and rolling out test matrices
- Produce insightful post-campaign analysis and present results outlining campaign effectiveness
- Analysis of overall marketing activity, deliver insight and recommendations to drive strategy
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Campaign / CRM role with a heavy data / analytics focus
- Strong experience using campaign management tools such as: Salesforce / Oracle / Unica
- Proven knowledge of implementing / designing CRM customer journeys
- Strong analytical skills – manipulating and present complex data in a simple way
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL selection
- Ability to work in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to bring data to life
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.