£38k - 45k per year + benefits
Work for one of the best companies to work for in the UK, officially! This national, and very well known retailer based in Preston are looking for an experienced CRM Campaign Manager to join the business on an 18 month contract, with potential for perm thereafter.
You will work on the implementation of a new CRM system, being an integral art of the project. This is working across 2 e-commerce brands within the business, working with the Senior CRM Manager and 2 junior CRM specialists supporting you.
This business has an amazing culture; friendly, passionate, long tenure and with some great benefits to boot!
You will be expected to work 1 day from the office, which is in Lancashire and the other 4 days remotely.
About the role:
- You will manage the planning, briefing and deployment of new customer strategies and campaigns.
- You will explore the new CRM system, using your knowledge to identify best approaches to optimising the insight and new planning tools available.
- Hands on, delivery of email marketing campaigns; working with the junior CRM execs, leading by example.
- Working with internal stakeholders, including buying, product and marketing to ensure smooth integration and adoption of new initiatives.
- Ideate and present new initiatives to Senior Management team.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing review and optimisation of campaigns.
- You will act as cover for Senior CRM Manager when absent (responsible for system development and customer data insight and planning).
- CRM experience – previous experience planning, deploying and optimizing CRM campaigns and strategies
- Hands on experience with campaign management systems and email marketing tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally you’ll have worked in a CRM role within retail previously
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical – ability to interpret data, and translate into meaningful insight and learnings
- Proactive, creative, self-starter and humble
Interested? Apply today, or for more information contact Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.