£35k - 45k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
My client, an alternative and innovative financial services provider in Manchester, is looking to hire a CRM Data Manager. The role has come about because if the businesses quick growth and ambitious future growth plans.
The business would like to bring onboard a Salesforce specialist to manage the data flow through the business, maximising their potential to attract new clients.
- Promote effective and efficient use of data available through Salesforce
- Maintaining the accurate, efficient and transfer of leads
- Identify and integrate new/existing data sources for effective and efficient integration into the database
- Support the BI function of the business to drive advanced customer data collection and analysis where appropriate
- Work with a variety of marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain and effective and consistent approach to reporting outcomes
- Reporting outcomes and KPI's of campaigns
- Understand and report on sales and enquiry attribution
- Working closely with teams across the business including Sales and Marketing
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce required
- Knowledge and usage of CRM platforms, database analysis tools and campaign management software e.g Salesforce, SQL Server, Pentaho and SAS
- Solid experience managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar CRM tool
- Experience in preparing customer data for marketing campaigns;
- Experienced user of large databases, delivering high frequency, data led dynamic campaigns;
This role will require a large amount of stakeholder management and engagement, so confidence in this area will be crucial.
If you are interested in this position, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.