£25k - 28k per year
0161 914 8561
over 2 years ago
£25,000 to £28,000
Do you want to work for an award winning fintech company? Our client is looking for a CRM Executive to join their growing marketing team and you will be responsible for email marketing and SMS campaigns internationally. If you're technically savvy and commercially focused this could be a brilliant opportunity for you. You will report into the CRM Manager and support the growth of this channel by implementing innovative ideas.
- The execution of the global CRM campaign delivery plan for email and SMS.
- Building customer contact strategies within our marketing platform.
- Setting up campaigns end-to-end (data, filters, workflows and deployment).
- Perform detailed campaign Quality Assurance (QA) checks across all campaign elements (data, tracking and creative) before launching them live to our base.
- Will provide campaign counts, volumes, and visibility of targeting and audience to CRM Manager in advance of launch for sign off.
- Monitors campaign volumes and performance on a daily basis able to trouble shoot any issues that may arise with support from our third party.
- Carries out, daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports for the channel.
- Continually analyses campaign performance, sharing results on a monthly basis with the wider marketing team.
- Will own the businesses first ever NPS and Customer Feedback loop, with support from the CRM Manager.
- Owns and manages ongoing A/B test plan across multiple brands.
- Is able to define and document campaign workflows and processes.
- Will liaise with compliance and commercial teams to gain sign off on new campaigns.
- Working alongside our design team, youll be responsible for ensuring our email campaigns are rendering across multiple clients and devices.
- Will work alongside with CRM Manager to drive insights to the rest of the business.
- At least two years of previous experience within a CRM role, preferably in a financial services or ecommerce environment.
- Experience of using email/SMS marketing broadcast tools, e.g. Responsys, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Silverpop.
- Experienced in managing Quality Assurance (QA) for multiple campaigns.
- Comfortable with planning campaign delivery and managing deployment.
- Technically minded and comfortable with defining and feeding in requirements to our product and data teams.
- An understanding of basic HTML, confident in making amends to code where needed.
- Preferably an understanding of SQL and or other query languages would be beneficial.
- Strong excel skills, comfortable with reporting on campaign performance using excel and direct experience with online analytics platforms such as GA (Google Analytics).
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.