£20k - 22k per year
CRM Executive - 9 Month Maternity Cover
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRM Executive to join a leading UK travel brand, who specialise in UK destinations. This role will suit someone that has a go-getter attitude, loves to work at a fast-pace and wants to learn.
This is a 9 month contract role, with the possibility to extend for the right person.
You will be working from home initially in this role.
About the role:
- Reporting into CRM Manager you will;
- Manage CRM activities, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to as well as accuracy, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Management of CRM campaigns from initial briefing through to execution, reporting to measure success of campaigns.
- Plan and implement test activity through multiple channels.
- Drive bookings and increase re-book rate for the brand.
- Previous experience in a CRM executive role (across email, DM and digital).
- Understanding of the full CRM cycle from inception to analysis and making any recommendations to improve future campaigns
- Ideally you will have worked in the travel industry, in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on experience building and deploying activity through an email service provider.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to present data to all levels in the right way for the audience.
- Ability to understand data and use this to optimise CRM campaigns, make reports and turn into meaningful commercial information.
- A go-getter attitude, and ready to hit the ground running.
Sound of interest? Please apply ASAP or get in touch with Beth Price on 07732 689608, or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.