Location:Manchester City Centre
£26k - 28k per year
Up to £28,000 dependent on experience
Manchester City Centre
Forward role are working exclusively with a public transport company to recruit a CRM executive. Reporting into the CRM Manager, you will support in winning and retaining customers through multiple digital media channels. You will be a pivotal part in the management and development of tailored communications to the database of customers. You will also work alongside external suppliers, commercial and customer experience teams and together you will produce Loyalty and CRM plans for the whole customer lifecycle.
- Organise campaigns across the year and be responsible for the management of the CRM Planner
- Create exciting campaign content
- Develop offer promotions
- Make, analyse and roll out a big variety of campaigns
- Entice further customers to subscribe to marketing communications
- Collaborate with partners to keep and reward loyal customers
- Generate analysis reports of campaigns
- 1 year or more experience in organising and implementing marketing campaigns within a CRM setting in digital and direct marketing environment
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and principles, brand identity, loyalty schemes and digital tracking tools
- Experience using Salesforce or a CRM system equivalent, potentially with some technical abilities to help with HTML coding
- Strong organisation and copywriting skills are essential as well as an eye for design
- You will be able to work well within a team and be a people person
- Competitive salary
- Free travel when using this service and discount on other travel services
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.