£28k - 30k per year
10 months ago
Permanent – Hybrid working
Forward role are working with a fast fashion online retailer to recruit a CRM Executive to join their fast paced marketing team. You will report into the Senior CRM Executive and play a vital role in strengthening and developing retention and customer engagement. You will be responsible for carrying our strategy as instructed but also encouraged to put forward new ideas. You will have a strategic and creative eye as well as solid functional skills.
- Taking ownership of the planning, executing and examination of the CRM calendar, working over the email, SMS and push notifications channels
- A solid understanding of customer needs, use data effectively and an
- You must use a strong understanding of customer needs, effective use of data and an capability to provide persuasive and engaging creative communications
- Grow a testing strategy to find out how to get the best email results.
- Increase the CRM profile inside the business through effective insight and reporting
- Work with the Senior CRM Executive in ad hoc and strategic projects
- Work together with the broader marketing team to put forward ideas and make sure there is a joined-up approach to specific campaigns and marketing strategy.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in an email marketing / CRM role in which you have organised and carried marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with large databases
- Experience in working with a CRM system
- An ability to adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Interest in working in fashion
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.