£25k per year
Forward role are working with a premium sportswear brand to recruit a CRM Executive to help them in their goal to create an excellent customer experience. You will be responsible for evolving the customer retention and communications strategy, as well as delivering email and marketing plans, reporting on KPI’s and constructing long lasting commercial relationships with customers.
You will report into the CRM Manager and work with internal creative and marketing teams, outside agencies and production associates throughout the business. As a team, together you will make tailored content that forms lasting relationships and grabs the customers attention to help increase the customer database and grow the business.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of email delivery and create a series of communications that increases customer engagement.
- Construct, test and plan email communications for the business and their partner sites
- Build on and improve the businesses CRM function – create marketing strategies to keep, reward and reactivate customers at various points of the customer lifecycle.
- Owning customer data – data hygiene, standardisation, validation and de-duping activities, as well as GDPR requests
- Work with the trade teams to construct an all-inclusive observation of the online customers - you will progress the CRM database and you will make the visibility of customer behaviour and targeting better
- Main point of contact for data capture across retail and online, making sure of best practices, training and education across applicable teams
- Continually watching over programme KPI’s and feeding back on the performance of new incentives, monthly KPI’s and AB testing to enhance communication and campaign performance
- Ability to be flexible and adjust the strategic plan across the year to answer to new opportunities and challenges in a fast-paced retail environment
- At least 1 years’ experience in online CRM Marketing
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced, commercial trading environment.
- An understanding of the current data protection and privacy legislation.
- Very strong in email marketing and ESP tools
- Good knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics).
- A self-starter, able to manage several projects and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of HTML desirable
- An appreciation for sportswear
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.