£21k - 23k per year
Up to £23,000 per annum
Hybrid or remote flexible working
Forward role are working with a multi award winning price comparison business to recruit a CRM Executive to join their Marketing team. You will be responsible for delivering email campaigns from the beginning and using these campaigns to push new leads and retain existing customers.
- Day to day management of the CRM system
- Finding the best use of data through segmenting the data strategically
- Coming up with fresh concepts for marketing campaigns, and campaign delivery from start to end
- Increasing the database numbers by thinking up ways to engage new customers and re-engage lost customers
- Push originality all through the campaigns from copy through to design and promotional mechanics
- Managing the strong email testing strategy which involves tests throughout all areas of the email channel
- Daily/weekly/monthly lead reports
- Analysing and reporting on customer behaviors from email campaigns
- Keeping up to date on current market and competitor activity
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a ‘hands on’ CRM Executive role
- Strong email marketing experience with a knowledge of best practice
- Commercially aware with the ability to see unique marketing opportunities
- Ability to produce reports and maintain, healthy professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.